9 DAYS- DIA DE LOS MUERTOS BEAUTY JOURNEY TO OAXACA AND MEXICO CITY
9 Day 8 Night Beauty Journey to Oaxaca, and Mexico City for “ Dia De Los Muertos”
WHEN: Tour Begins on October 28, 2019 – November 5th,2019
Join us to witness one of the most fascinating and beautiful world tradition “Dia de los Muertos in Oaxaca”, Mexico. Oaxaca is known as the center of painters, sculptors and the rich history of Mexican tradition and culture. Oaxaca ignites all senses with the state’s vibrant culture, natural beauty and dynamic cuisine. Oaxaca is vibrant with altars, gastronomy cuisine, and the perfume of native flowers and smoke of copal that purifies the air. We’ll be enjoying different activities to celebrate the famous Dia de los Muertos that take place from October 28th – November 5th and then head to Mexico City to dive deeper into the Mexican Culture.
Let’s go #BeautyExploring during the day of the dead which is a true celebration of life. There’s no place more authentic then Oaxaca to celebrate this unique festival that turns into streets parades, painted faces, and is believed by indigenous mexicans the one day spirits of the dead come back to visit the living on earth.
Graveyards are covered with flowers and candles while generations of families gather around gravesites and have a party for the deceased. Enjoying their favorite food, music, drinks, and sharing memories of each past loved one.
On our tour well visit shops, elaborate ofrendas (altars) , costume parades, colorful markets, while learning about these ancient rituals like hair braiding, flower crowns, and herbal steam baths that you’ll see throughout the city. Our tour combines our passion for beauty and culture learning about the local way of life, while enjoying local foods, and exploring the culture, spirituality, and festivities of the famous Dia de los Muertos. Our goal is that you leave with a better understanding of the ancient culture and beauty traditions of Mexico.
OUR TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn about local beauty practices like Skull Mask Face Painting & Hair Cloth Braiding
- Experience the Oaxaca City come to life for the biggest Dia De Los Muertos Celebration
- Flower Crown Making inspired by Frida Kahlo
- Beauty Exploring open air bazaars like Benito Juarez for Palo Santo, Marigolds, and one-of-a-kind beauty discoveries.
- Beauty Ritual Practice Temezcal – Ancient Aztec purification, and cleansing indigenous techniques
- Make an altar for your lost loved ones. Guided by a local.
- Visit women owned small businesses that work in Beauty + Fashion.
- Cemetery Tour for Dia De Los Muertos. Enjoy time with locals.
- Cooking Class – Learn to make the famous Mole
- Visit Frida Kahlo Museum in Mexico City
What You Get / Program Includes
- 9-day/ 8-night tour of Oaxaca Mexico, and Mexico City
- Five night of standard accommodations at La Betulia ( Or Similar)
- Three Night 4-5 star accommodations in Mexico City
- All Transfers ’& Private transportation in Oaxaca, Mexico, and Mexico City
- Services of English Speaking Tour Manager
- Service of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
25 Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners, 6 Lunches ( Family Style)
Get More INFORMATION HERE
Pictures from Around The World Beauty Trip to Mexico for Day of The Dead