INDIA BEAUTY JOURNEY “FESTIVAL OF COLOR”
14 Day 13 Night Beauty Journey to India, “Holi Festival of Color”
WHEN: Feb 25th 2020 – March 11th 2020
$3950.00 until May 1st (Early Bird)
$4,200 Regular Price
Join us to celebrate one of the most vibrant and beautiful world traditions: Holi, known as the festival of colors in India. This 14 day tour is a magical immersion into the culture, rituals, and beauty practices that make India one of the most sacred places on earth. Embody the goddesses of Hindu mythology with a curated adventure that will ignite all your senses and awaken your inner beauty consciousness. We’ll be enjoying different activities to celebrate the famous Holi festivities that take place from March 2nd – March 3rd while exploring the cities of New Delhi, Agra, and Rishikesh! The natural beauty of sacred temples, private Pujas, and practices of Ayurveda, are among the many ancient teachings to expect on this magical adventure to India.
Let’s go #BeautyExploring during this true celebration of life and vitality. We celebrate this unique festival that turns into clouds of color, painted faces, and a full expression of love and celebration of good over evilHoli also is said to promote good health, as colors are a vital element to our way of life. It is believed that the liquid dye enters into the body’s pores, strengthening our ions. It’s a must-see for any true artist obsessed with the magic of color.
We’ll visit Goddess Temples and nourish our spiritual health with delicious home-made ayurveda meals, yoga, and meditation. Celebrate with custom dinners inspired by the beauty of India from Bollywood to the deities all while learning about the scared practices of feminine energy and our deeper connection to inner beauty. Our tour combines our passion for beauty and culture, learning about the local way of life while enjoying local foods, and exploring the culture, spirituality, and festivities of the famous Holi. Our goal is that we share our time integrating the wisdom, bliss, and natural beauty of the ancient culture and sacred practices of India. This will be a transformative experience, no one ever returns back from India the same. Join us for self pampering, inner and outer journeying, and renewal for your body, mind, and spirit.
OUR TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn about natural remedies, Ayurveda Self Care, Goddess Hindu Mythology, and Bridal Beauty Rituals such as Turmeric and Henna Ceremonies
- Experience Rishikesh – the Yoga Capital of the world, and visit to The Beetles Ashram
- Ayurveda Spa Treatments
- Beauty Exploring colorful open air bazaars in Rishikesh, and New Delhi. Shop for Mala’s, Marigolds, and one-of-a-kind beauty discoveries.
- Beauty Ritual Practice: Bathe in the healing waters of the Ganga – One of the most sacred places in India.
- Give Back Through Beauty to local young girls.
- Traditional Indian Dance Performance
- Ayurveda Cooking Class – Learn to eat for your inner beauty.
- Makeup Class for the Perfect Kohl Eye -Ancient Eye techniques
- Themed Dinners inspired by Hindu Deities Lakshmi – Goddess of inner and outer abundance, and the embodiment of beauty, grace and charm
What You Get / Program Includes
- 14-day/ 13-night tour of New Delhi, Rishikesh, + Agra
- Five night of Four- Star accommodations in New Delhi ( Or Similar)
- Five night of Four-Star accommodations in Rishikesh at Divine Spa Resort
- Three night of Four-Star accommodations in Agra
- All Transfers ’& Private transportation in India
- All Meals, Accommodations and Transportation
- Services of English Speaking Tour Manager
- Service of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
40 Meals: 14 Breakfasts, 13 Dinners, 13 Lunches (Family Style)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
Please request the details of this trip by contacting us at
To register, you can pay with a credit card, just Add to Cart. We will contact you to move forward after your initial deposit!
$900.00 Deposit to hold your spot. Non-Refundable (Limited Seats)
Not to Mention all the Exclusive Beauty Excursions
All activities and itinerary details are subject to change, but rest assured we’ll make every effort to provide a comparable alternative should changes to our schedule need to be made.
- A single supplement of 600.00 applies to any tour member wanting private accommodations.
Christine Gatti and Anu for sharing her beautiful wedding with Around The World Beauty